§.1 General provisions
1. Data Controller is Sweet Mill sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Ostatnia 49, 60-102, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS: 0000778272, NIP: 7792504380, REGON: 3829074801. Data is protected in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory regulations and stored on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and take care of data security. For that purpose, e.g. the communication enciphering protocol (SSL) is used.
5. Personal data provided in the contact form on our website is considered confidential and is not visible to any unauthorised parties.
§2 Data Controller
6. The service provider is a data controller of their customers’ data. This means that if you fill in the contact form on our website, we process your data, including your name and surname, email address, IP address, browser type.
7. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the personal data protection regulations,
c. in the scope and for the purpose required to establish, phrase the Agreement content, amend it or terminate it, and to ensure correct performance of Services provided by electronic means,
d. in the scope and for the purpose required to fulfill the legitimate interests (purposes justified under the applicable law) and processing does not violate any rights and freedoms of the data subject concerning the contact form filling.
8. Any data subject (if we are the controller) is entitled to demand access the data, have it corrected, deleted or have processing restricted, the right to object, the right to complain to the supervisory body.
9. The person supervising personal data processing in the Service Provider’s organization can be contacted by electronic means at the email address email@example.com.
10. We reserve the right to process your data after the Agreement is terminated or you withdraw your consent solely for the purpose of pursuing any claims in court or if we are obliged to retain data under domestic or EU or international law provisions.
11. The Service Provider is entitled to share the User’s personal data and their other data with entities authorized under applicable legal regulations (e.g. with law enforcement agencies).
12. Data can be deleted as a result of consent withdrawal or making legally permissible objections to personal data processing.
13. The Service Provider does not share personal data with any other entities than the ones authorized under applicable legal regulations.
14. We implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control thanks to which we minimize the effects of any data security violation.
15. Personal data is processed solely by people authorized by us or processors we cooperate closely with.
The collected information refers to the IP address, type of the browser used, language, operating system type, Internet service providers, information on the time and date, location and information submitted to the website using a contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and verify how our websites are used to facilitate the website operation ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. The user information is monitored using Google Analytics which records user behaviour on the website.
19. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “mandatory” cookies enabling to use the services available on the website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse within the website;
c) “performance” cookies enabling to collect information on the way of using website pages;
d) “functional” cookies enabling to “remember” the settings selected by the user and customize the user interface e.g. with respect to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance etc.
20. The user may disable or restore the cookies collection option any time by changing their browser settings. Cookie management manual is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.